Friday, January 18, 2013

Herbie Update 1/18/13

Herbie, the Lorain Pit Bull, gets to visit Officer Broz at home!

By: N Gilbert




Herbie Update 1.18.13

Via Doc Rick Broz:
"1-18-2013 HERBIE'S HOME!!!!!!!! Or at least at my (our) home now. I brought him home this evening after work, after receiving extensive grilling and instructions by Ashley and the other girls who have been taking care of him. He walked out the door and found his way towards my patrol car, the same one he rode in a month and a half ago. He seemed to recognize it, by sound maybe? He sniffed the air for a few minutes once I got him home and then settled down to nap........the staff told me that he really was full of energy today, walked a lot around the clinic and outside. More than he usually does, but that is always a day by day thing. Some days are better than others. So he's chilling now so I have a minute to write this update."


Love you so Herbie!!! ♥ ♥ ♥


Justice For Herbie:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/448760191854003/?fref=ts

Lorain Animal Clinic:
http://lorainanimalclinic.vetstreet.com/herbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips