Thursday, July 4, 2013

Poison Meatballs

San Francisco pet owners warned after poisoned meatballs found.

Posted by: N Gilbert

Oskar was rushed to the vet after eating one of the meatballs.

SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Pet owners in San Francisco are on high alert after one dog became seriously ill from eating what appears to be a poisoned meatball. Veterinarians are now warning owners to keep an eye out for some serious symptoms.

Abuse in Polk County

Abuse in Polk County, FL

Posted by: O Jefferson

Freedom, the horribly abused Min Pin.

Via Canine Estates, Inc. --

Canine Estates has an emergency situation. We have contacted news media and Action News 9 will be there. If you know of any other news media to cover this story please let us know.
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips