Saturday, April 25, 2015

The Dangers of Xylitol

Dog Dies After Ingesting Ice Breaker Gum With Xylitol

Posted by: N Gilbert

RIP Luna ♥

GLENWOOD CITY, Wis. – Anyone with a dog knows how curious and resourceful they can be around anything edible. That curiosity apparently killed a dog in Western Wisconsin.

Luna, a 2-year-old golden retriever, was put down by her owners Tuesday evening after she ingesting Xylitol-laden gum on Monday. Luna had suffered severe liver damage.
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips